How to get there? / FREE Bus to the fair GASTROMAQ PERU 2018 / ExpoClean 2018
How do I get to Costa Verde (San Miguel)?
The Green Coast has three lanes in both directions and along its extension with 9 accesses:
- North Access San Miguel: Escardó descent
- San Miguel Access: Bertoloto descent
- Magdalena Access: Sucre descent
- Marbella Access: Magdalena descent – Pérez Aranibar
- San Isidro Access: Av. Del Ejercito descent
- Miraflores Access: Balta descent
- Barranco Access: Armendáriz / Chachi Dibos descent
- Chorrillos 1 Access: Huaylas descent
- Chorrillos 2 Access: Regatas Club descent
VISITORS WITH OWN MOBILITY
GASTROMAQ PERU will be located this year in the City Fair, San Miguel.
It will have an important signage and lightings which will make its location very easy and also large parking lots to cover the requirements of our visitors.
VISITORS WITHOUT OWN MOBILITY
Buses to the fair identified with the GASTROMAQ PERU 2018 logo. These mobilities will be free for both visitors and exhibitors, and will leave every 15 to 20 minutes of the locations that we will communicate as soon as possible, taking you to the event. For the return, the same mobilities will take you back to the starting point.
Working hours of mobilities: from 10am to 9pm
Departures: Every 15 or 20 minutes.